- Laser Therapy Clinic
- Education: Workshops and Training
- Researching and Consulting
- Designing and Manufacturing
Laser Therapy Clinic
COL Clinic is a state-of-the-art laser clinic dedicated to helping clients improve their health and appearance to restore confidence. We have several treatment options to choose from, depending on our clients’ goals. Please refer to the COL Clinic page to find out about what our services are.
Education: Workshops and Training
We believe that practitioners using lasers should have the knowledge and full training to be able to provide clients with the best services possible. With more than 18 years of experience in education and mentoring, we provide workshops and training courses to allow for maximum results teaching about laser classifications, safety, the underlying effects a laser has on biological tissue and more. Please refer to the Laser Training Institute page to find out about what workshops and training sessions are offered along with full descriptions.
Our center’s training courses have specific goals to improve one’s capability, capacity, and performance. It forms the core of apprenticeships and provides the backbone of content at our center.
These programs help educators connect with each other, prepare students for tomorrow’s careers, and provide learners with increased access to technology and training. In addition, these courses will give students ways to upgrade their knowledge, experience and gain new skills.
Researching and Consulting
We have 18 years of experience in research and specialization in medical, agricultural, and industrial fields. If you have innovative thoughts in the fields of biophotochemical reaction, laser therapy, and photo-therapy and would like it researched, designed and manufactured, we can consult you and help you with the process.
In your research projects, we can:
- Design and develop proposals and offer study documents accordingly.
- Handle and store documents to allow accurate reporting.
- Conduct literature searches and finding evidence supporting projects.
- Carry forward the research goals.
- Conduct the informing consent process ensuring compliance with the protocol.
- Prepare the institutional reviewing board submission.
- Write the informed consent document.
- Work with the institutional official in contract negotiations.
- Develop detailed cost analysis for proposals.
- Provide computational research support
- Diagnose and problem solve as it relates to the research project
- Modify, test, verify and analyze research data
- Develop research survey, questionnaire, or tests
- Prepare research manuscripts and research presentations
- Develop and maintain research databases
- Coordinate clinical trials
- Conduct screens and assays
- Recruit and enroll study participants
Designing and Manufacturing
We aim to improve the way that your existing photo-sets or laser machines work and look and/or produce them at a lower cost. We may also get involved in designing entirely new laser and LED photonic system products. Our experienced team can create and modify designs to fit your needs and help you every step of the way. Our designers are creative with an eye for shape and colour. They understand different materials and production methods possessing the technical, practical and scientific knowledge in bio photochemical reaction, laser units, and photo-sets. We have the ability and knowledge, and are interested in the way clients choose and use products.
Our manufacturing engineers use their knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards to develop, evaluate and improve manufacturing systems and methods, and finally area of radiation based on your request.
DISCLAIMER: As for all images and all kind of laser services, individual outcomes, results and number of treatments recommended may vary based on individual client needs, medical history, and circumstances. COL clinic cannot guarantee exact or permanent results or cures.